To become a parishioner, please visit the Rectory and complete the New Parishioner Registration Form.
Rectory Office Hours: 9:00AM - 4:00PM Monday - Friday
To be a registered member of the parish is to commit oneself joyfully to worshiping and serving Our Lord according to the precepts of the Church. The basic obligations, which are the privilege of all the baptized, are:
- Attending Holy Mass on Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation.
- Receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) on a regular basis.
- Supporting the parish by responsible stewardship, by tithing according to one's means. (The preferable and most convenient means are the ParishPay system or the weekly envelopes.)
- Some form of daily prayer for the Pope, the clergy and the works of the archdiocese and parish.
- Participation in activities of the archdiocese and parish as time and talent permit.
- Keeping well-informed of church news and doing some form of spiritual reading.
The works of mercy which date to apostolic times are:
SPIRITUAL WORKS OF MERCY (ways to help souls)
- Admonish sinners
- Instruct the ignorant
- Counsel the doubtful
- Comfort the sorrowful
- Bear wrongs patiently
- Forgive injuries
- Pray for the living and the dead
CORPORAL WORKS OF MERCY
- Feed the hungry
- Give drink to the thirsty
- Clothe the naked
- Shelter the homeless
- Visit the sick
- Visit those in prison
- Bury the dead